Blood Tribe Clinic, Standoff
The Blood Tribe Clinic is part of the Chinook Primary Care Network - offering a growing variety of programs and services such as:
- Dental: offered Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Lab/X-ray: open Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Medical Transportation: is offered Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. For more information on this service, call (403) 737-2604 or (403) 737-2605.
- Optometry: offered 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Pharmacy: open Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Please contact the clinic at (403) 737-3888 to schedule appointments.
Patient / Appointment Information
We prefer all visits be made by appointment.
When scheduling an appointment:
- please update your contact information with the receptionist, if it has changed.
please inform the receptionist of the reason for your visit.
Please notify the clinic if you must cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Refills are NOT given over the phone. Please monitor your medications and schedule an appointment with your regular doctor before your medication is finished.
Our physicians will refer to specialists if necessary. It is your responsibility to cancel or reschedule these appointments.
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Dr. Clair Forestell
Tuesdays, 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Influenza Immunization Information for the Public can be found here.
- Dr. Clair Forestell – Internal Medicine
- Dr. Jennifer Kennedy – Psychiatrist
Location & Contact
Blood Tribe Clinic
P.O. Box 229
(We are located just off Highway #2 - between Ft Macleod and Cardston)
Phone: (403) 737-3888
Fax: (403) 737-2706