Campbell Clinic West
In 2006 Campbell Clinic West became part of the Primary Care Network resulting in enhanced patient-care initiatives. Click here for more information about Campbell Clinic West.
The Campbell Clinic West location is NOT accepting new patients at this time.
Monday - Friday
Walk In Clinic Hours
Tuesday - Thursday: starting at 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: starting 10:00 a.m.
We have a Physician on call at (403) 381-7000
The X-Ray department:
1:00pm- 5:00 pm
Monday-Friday: 8:30am – 11:15am
1:00 pm-4:15 pm
**Lab may close early due to patient volume**
Please note that due to unforeseen circumstances, clinic hours are subject to change without notice. Please call the clinic directly to confirm hours of operation.
Influenza Immunization Information for patients and the public please click here.
|Dr. Codruta Abhilash||Dr. Peter Koegler|
|Dr. Michael Amatto||Dr. Bernadette Pahulje|
|Dr. Eric Bly||Dr. Walter D. Steel|
Location & Contact
Campbell Clinic West
Phone: (403) 381-7000
To provide patients with comprehensive primary and preventative health care in an efficient and timely manner through the utilization of multi-disciplinary health care providers and existing teams.
Programs and Services Offered
- Weight management & lifestyle counselling
- Hypertension clinic
- Diabetic monitoring and education
- On-going preventive screening (paps, mammos)
- Clinical pharmacists and medication-related counselling
- Smoking Cessation
- Community Lab:
- We prefer all visits to be made by appointment.
- We appreciate our patients arriving for their appointments on time. Arriving late may mean you will have to wait or the appointment will be rescheduled.
- There is approximately 10 minutes allotted for each general appointment
- Please help the doctor by sharing comprehensively by sticking to your concerns
- Please let the clinic know as soon as possible if you have to cancel an appointment. After hours please leave a message on the answering machine.
- We appreciate your patience if there are delays due to emergencies or urgent situations that the physician must attend to. These delays are unavoidable and we will do our best to keep you informed of the physician’s status and rebook your appointment if necessary.
- Though patients are welcome to drop by the clinic for unscheduled attention, we encourage establishing a long-term relationship with one of our physicians.
- Patients with serious emergencies should contact Chinook Regional Hospital at (403) 388-6111 or call 811.
Uninsured Services: Physicians may charge for uninsured services, such as filling insurance forms for disability claims or fitness for work or sport letters. Patients may be asked to pay for the service ahead of time. Please ask at reception for expected fees.
Prescriptions: We do not fill prescriptions over the phone or by fax. We encourage all patients to plan ahead and book an appointment with their physician for refills of their medication.