Campbell Clinic Coaldale
Coaldale Ambulatory Care Centre, open 7 days per week For more information regarding programs, services and other information about Campbell Clinic Coaldale, please click here.
Please be advised that effective May 19, 2017 the Coaldale Campbell Clinic is discontinuing all evening and weekend walk in clinics. The Coaldale Health Centre is available for Ambulatory Care services.
Campbell Coaldale Clinic is currently NOT accepting new patients.
8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
The Health Link Line is available 24 hrs/day at 811
Please note that due to unforseen circumstances, clinic hours are subject to change without notice. Please call the clinic directly to confirm hours of operation.
PhysiciansDr. Steven Low (practices in pre-natal care, deliveries of uncomplicated pregnancies and well baby follow-up)
Dr. Vincent Luykenaar (special interest in geriatrics and minor surgery)
Dr. Miriam Baby
Dr. Johan Meyer
Dr. Eric Mueller
Dr. Wendy Hurdle
*Physicians accepting new patients
Location & Contact
Campbell Clinic Coaldale
Phone: (403) 345-3072
To provide patients with comprehensive primary and preventative health care in an efficient and timely manner through the utilization of multi-disciplinary health care providers and existing teams.
Clinic Programs and Services
- Weight management & lifestyle counseling
- Hypertension and lipids clinic
- Diabetic monitoring and education
- On-going health preventative screening
- Medication-related counseling
- Asthma and respiratory education
- Shared mental health
- Smoking Cessation
- The services of an RN to optimize management of our diabetic population.
- Access to a rural Shared Mental Health Counsellor two times/week to optimize care for our mental health patients
- Further linkages with other healthcare partners will be implemented as the need is identified and justified.
- Good Health Pharmacy
- We prefer all visits to be made by appointment.
- We appreciate our patients arriving for appointments on time. Arriving late may mean you will have to wait or the appointment will be rescheduled.
- Approximately 10 minutes is allotted for each general appointment.
- Please help the doctor by sharing comprehensively and by sticking to your concerns.
- Please inform the clinic as soon as possible if you have to cancel an appointment.
- We appreciate your patience if there are delays due to emergencies or urgent situations that the physician must attend to. These delays are unavoidable and we will do our best to keep you informed of the physician's status and rebook your appointment if necessary.
- Although patients are welcome to drop by the clinic for unscheduled attention, we encourage establishing a long-term relationship with one of our physicians.
- Patients with serious emergencies please go to your nearest hospital ER department or call 811.
Prescriptions: We do not fill prescriptions over the phone or by fax. We encourage all patients to plan ahead and book an appointment with their physicians for refills of their medication.
Additional Information: Lab and x-ray facilities are easily accessed Monday-Friday at the Coaldale Healthcare Centre a few blocks away.