Campbell Clinic Coaldale
Campbell Clinic Coaldale is a rural clinic with a commitment to Coaldale and the surrounding rural community. Campbell Clinic Coaldale was one of the first rural clinics in the Chinook Health Region to offer extended evening hours and has an on-call physician available to the Coaldale Healthcare Centre 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. For more information regarding programs, services and other information about Campbell Clinic Coaldale, please click here.
Please Note: Campbell Clinic Coaldale location is NOT accepting new patients at this time
8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
The Health Link Line is available 24 hrs/day at 811
Walk In Clinic Hours
Monday - Thursday: starting at 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: starting at 10:00 a.m.
Please note that due to unforseen circumstances, clinic hours are subject to change without notice. Please call the clinic directly to confirm hours of operation.
PhysiciansDr. Steven Low (practices in pre-natal care, deliveries of uncomplicated pregnancies and well baby follow-up)
Dr. Vincent Luykenaar (special interest in geriatrics and minor surgery)
Dr. Miriam Baby
Dr. Johan Meyer
Dr. Eric Mueller
Location & Contact
Campbell Clinic Coaldale
Phone: (403) 345-3072
To provide patients with comprehensive primary and preventative health care in an efficient and timely manner through the utilization of multi-disciplinary health care providers and existing teams.
Clinic Programs and Services
- Weight management & lifestyle counseling
- Hypertension and lipids clinic
- Diabetic monitoring and education
- On-going health preventative screening
- Medication-related counseling
- Asthma and respiratory education
- Shared mental health
- The services of an RN to optimize management of our diabetic population.
- Access to a rural Shared Mental Health Counsellor two times/week to optimize care for our mental health patients.
- Access to a Respiratory Technician for assessment and teaching of our Asthma/COPD population one to two mornings/month.
- Access to an Occupational Therapist monthly for comprehensive cognitive testing of our "Should We Be Concerned?" patients.
- Weekly Grand Rounds at Coaldale Healthcare Center involving Homecare, Palliative Care, Social Services, LTC pharmacist, Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy (in-patient & community mandate), and Recreation Therapy (in-patient & community mandate) which facilitates continuity in the care delivered to this community.
- Further linkages with other healthcare partners will be implemented as the need is identified and justified.
- Good Health Pharmacy
- We prefer all visits to be made by appointment.
- We appreciate our patients arriving for appointments on time. Arriving late may mean you will have to wait or the appointment will be rescheduled.
- Approximately 10 minutes is allotted for each general appointment.
- Please help the doctor by sharing comprehensively and by sticking to your concerns.
- Please inform the clinic as soon as possible if you have to cancel an appointment.
- We appreciate your patience if there are delays due to emergencies or urgent situations that the physician must attend to. These delays are unavoidable and we will do our best to keep you informed of the physician's status and rebook your appointment if necessary.
- Although patients are welcome to drop by the clinic for unscheduled attention, we encourage establishing a long-term relationship with one of our physicians.
- Patients with serious emergencies please go to your nearest hospital ER department or call 811.
Prescriptions: We do not fill prescriptions over the phone or by fax. We encourage all patients to plan ahead and book an appointment with their physicians for refills of their medication.
Additional Information: Lab and x-ray facilities are easily accessed Monday-Friday at the Coaldale Healthcare Centre a few blocks away.